View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 06:19 PM   #59 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
If you're concerned about other people causing an accident, then I suppose that's a legitimate reason to find a clunker and potentially protect your Z.

If you're referring to the Z as being unfit to safely drive in snow and ice, I have to strongly disagree. This car with snow tires handles better than any car I've previously owned with all season tires. I come from driving two Audi A4 Quattros and a Landrover Defender 90. The Z with snow tires, without a doubt, accelerates, brakes and corners better in wintery conditions than any of those previous cars. Until you guys have driven a Z with snow tires in those conditions, you just won't understand how well it handles things. I've been nothing but impressed with the winter rubber. AK can attest to this as well.
Good luck man, that's all I can say!
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote