View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 04:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire165 View Post
Update:
I took the Z to a different dealership and I was able to get the GTR tech looked at my car.
Today I received a phone call, telling me they found metal shavings after the 1st dealer installed the valve body, making all components of the transmission fail.
Nissan have agreed to install a NEW transmission with all the parts necessary, and my car should be ready by Tuesday.
Best news I've gotten lately.
Thanks to all of you guys that helped me here with suggestions and everything else.
More updates next week when i finally get my car back.
Glad you got some satisfaction. I'd raise Cain with that other dealer.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote