View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 02:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanelite View Post
I use WAZE traffic app and enable GPS display
Works pretty good and Its pretty good at telling you were the Cops are and traffic
how's that on the data consumption?

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
in the states the speed limit is usually 70 on the interstates... go 120-130kmh and no one will bother you at all. on the highways you can do 110-120kmh and again shouldn't be bothered.

whenever i drive to canada i always forget it's in kmh and one trip i drove 100mph where it was 100kmh. i was wondering why everyone was driving so slow
if you got caught with our new 'stunt driving law' you would be in the pooper for 7 days... impounded, suspension, big fat fine and lots of other problems

I always joke with our signs that are 60 MAX. so that's 60 mph max?!?!? lol

yea I have ball park figures of what converted but my concern was variance which i'll have to work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
My Passport 9500ix is pretty accurate. And I can switch between miles and kmh.
awesome... i'll take a look at that too!

thanks for the input everyone... last thing I want is a us ticket and bond to worry about
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote