View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 01:14 AM   #298 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

So I lowered my car some more April 4. I was confident with how the new bumper and skirts sat higher compared to the Sunline replica that I had for a couple of years. Today I drove right through what seemed to be the largest speed bump known to mankind. I heard the worst 2.5" T-304 mandrel bent stainless steel tubing vs. a big mound of asphalt sound in my life. Scared the sh!t out of me and my passenger. After careful inspection, no harm to the Nismo kit AND thankfully none to the exhaust other than a scrape at the bottom. I must say, the CF cans are taking a beating from speed bumps. Sorry no pics of the car. I will take some this weekend.

I will also pick up my old parts from the shop this weekend for potential resale.
The Fujimura CF diffuser and the Tollboothwilley aluminum undertray is called for. I may hold off on the Tollboothwilley since I was told that they were making an extension piece that will match it up nicely to the 2015+ bumper.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote