View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 09:07 PM   #448 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Ryan, I will buy a new clutch pedal whenever you have the HD CMC ready. If you think you'll have something before the next batch of clutch pedals is ready, please set one aside for me. Let me know if you need anything from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Count me in on the master cylinder list.
JARblue, Sounds Good! I'll have another batch of units coming up in about 2 weeks so I'll put one aside from that run for you to go with the new HD CMC. Right now I'm looking about 2nd week in May for official release.

Chuck33079, Awesome! I'll let you know as soon as I open them up for sale in May.

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote