View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 07:53 PM   #49 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
You mean "I'll pass on the standing, sitting, standing, sitting in a boat for hours at a time with no sign of aquatic life" don't you?
Oh I could see the aquatic life, it was just super racist and refused to cooperate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
For those following, I updated some of the information on the OP. I want to firm up the menus and such a little bit more before I edit that.

Also, do we have the MAZOC Banner in the hands of someone planning on attending this year?

I'll bring two chairs to the cabin and plan on leaving them for the week.

PLEASE REGISTER IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO!!!!
Mr. President probably has it, I can try and get it from him when I go to drop off my stuff with the other Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
yeah I see myself getting there before sunset... fingers crossed.
You 100% should get there before sunset. Leave super early in the morning if you have to. Fontana is easy to miss in the dark and you won't have any idea where to go if you even make it there. It's difficult to navigate at first if you don't have any help.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote