View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 07:09 PM   #25 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
VQ|NORTH SEASON OPENER BBQ
PRE-MEET & CRUISE TO BBQ
BRING YOUR FRIENDS!
$15 includes food and drink

Sunday, April 17th

Two Premeets

EAST END
10:00am
Rooftop SEARS/commuter parking lot at Fairview Mall leave there by 10:30 and get to second premeet location in Mississauga.

WEST END
The premeet is going to be at 11:00am at the Terry Fox Tim Hortons in the heartland town center in Mississauga. By around 11:30 we will depart here and cruise to Mike Relaxx 's place for the BBQ in Milton

Address
885 Britannia Rd W, Mississauga, ON L5V 2X8

This is just west of Mavis and Britannia (401 to mavis, South and then west on Britannia and the timmy's will be on your right.

Hi Ire. I met a couple of good guys from VQ North at the OZC swap meet in Brantford last week. I will pass on the BBQ this time due to prior commitments. I may just stop by Timmy's to say hi and meet the rest of the VQN crew. Cheers!
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote