View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 06:48 PM   #2300 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, the blue on the spacer lugs cause u cant retorque them unless u take off the wheel which imo is a pita.

but if u plan on removing the spacers a couple yrs down the road and will be running it through salty winter, might want to not use the loctite as precaution it might seize.

although u can use a heat gun and get them super hot making the loctite to release..
So basically, i am safe. I just need to torque the spacers down more. That should get rid of the slight floatiness in the wheel when forcing it right.