View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 06:43 PM   #2296 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
u did just the rears?

anyway yah, u do need to retorque the spacer lugs and the wheel lugs unless u used any loctite on the spacer lugs.
i usually do the bolt-ons using loctite blue (on the spacer lugs only) and just let it cure a day or so before taking it out.
Didn't use any loctite on anything. I put anti-seize stuff on all the threads. Hand tightened as tight as possible for the spacer lugs. I don't have a proper converter socket for my torque bar since the inserting thingie on the bar is to large for any of my sockets other than the 21mm.