View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 06:38 PM   #2286 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Quick test drive around town and a quick pull up to 110 resulted in no wheel shake or any noticeable wobble. I have noticed that the car pulls EVER so slightly to the right. barely noticeable. Turning left results in a noticeable feel of power. Turning right for the first 5mm is very light and almost floaty. Do I need to re torque something for the wheels because I don't remember it being like that before.
u did just the rears?

anyway yah, u do need to retorque the spacer lugs and the wheel lugs unless u used any loctite on the spacer lugs.
i usually do the bolt-ons using loctite blue (on the spacer lugs only) and just let it cure a day or so before taking it out.