View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 03:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I know a few people who used them. All had positive things to say about their tuner (can't remember names off the top of my head).

However, I can tell you I drove at least one of those tuned cars and would not have been happy with the throttle response. But that appears to be a difference in the tuning software capability and not necessarily the tuner's capability.
I can't speak for certain until it really warms up and my tires get a bit grippier but I notice the throttle responds really well. especially in the mid range RPM it just seems to zippity zip zip with the Ecutek throttle response.

my tuner did mention he wasn't sure how much more he could get out of my Z with a 289 whp base run (stillen intakes/exhaust) but he did say that uprev probably wouldn't have hit ecutek's number. not that 3 or so whp means anything on NA.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote