View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mandingo
Track Member

Drives: '10 370z 6spd
Mandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond repute

My experience was good. They're nice guys and obviously know how to tune with UpRev really well. You can watch the action in the bay with them or watch from the waiting room which has a big window right there by the dyno. There's a big flat screen tv inside too that is hooked up to their dyno computer so you can see all the dyno graphs as they happen.

I'm sure it's tempting to get tuned there since you're in Austin, but you might want to look into EcuTek as well. It has some cool features that UpRev doesn't have. I would have gone with them if I hadn't already bought the UpRev license years ago.