View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 12:46 PM   #132 (permalink)
zer099
Base Member

Drives: '98 200sx; '09 G37x
zer099 is on a distinguished road

I called JWT and asked about the timeline for stage 2 cams last week and they said (and this is paraphrasing): its set to be looked at later this year but is not something I would hold your breath for to be released within this year. In a nut shell they were very vague and noncommittal to a time-frame, and that's understandable. They said they haven't started development but have plans to do so this year. And that's all understandable as we all know how we get when we are told a date then it takes longer.

What I pulled from the phone call was "if your planing on pulling the engine this year and want cams the ones that are out are the ones you get. If your not committed and want to wait a year, give or take, we 'should' have a stage 2 by then."

Stage 2 is planed to be more aggressive and get the most they can get from the VHR. I asked if it was to be cut with more intention of being a FI cam or for NA and they said they wanted it to benefit both equally and not be bias more towards one than the other when it comes to it.

So... take from that what you will.
zer099 is offline   Reply With Quote