View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 11:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaZ View Post
yup i have read all the threads on both on this site. the reason I am asking now is most of the thread were a couple of yrs old
I don't think you read all the threads on this topic. And just because the thread was started several years ago, doesn't mean there aren't relevant and recent posts at the end of the thread. Plus, there are numerous threads less than a year old created by people who made the switch from Uprev to Ecutek

Chuck pretty much gave you the low down. Not much more to say that hasn't already been posted

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote