View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 11:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

I too like my tour/sport/Nav/6MT. I bought mine from the first owner. I think it is a lot of car for the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larso1 View Post
I can tell you the Z equipped with the Touring package is surprisingly comfortable. Can't comment on the other models (Sport only, Base, and Nismo). If you need some storage/cargo area, it's obviously not for you. My only other gripe is the rear quarter driver visibility, or lack thereof. You need to rely on your side view mirrors and use caution before changing lanes. Did I mention it's great fun to drive and has good acceleration?? Also really like the Bose HU, speaker sound, USB input and NAV. That's it!
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote