Thread: 370z DD?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 09:22 PM   #39 (permalink)
abmobil
Base Member

Drives: 13 Titan 95 Hardbody
abmobil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
I have had it for a DD for the last 2 years.. You should get the sport model! As it's resale value will be great considering it comes with the S mode (Synchro Rev Match although I don't use it). It also comes with the BBK which makes a big difference as well. I went up to 25,000 miles with the potenzas that came with the sport package. The 19" inch rays are great too. Some cons about it though, are obviously, no space, expensive tires (19s i switched over to continental extreme contact rated to last 50k miles since DD and not tracked about $1300). Gas mileage, but other than that it is fun to drive.

As for the CSC issue... Mine kicked in at 30,000... It is bound to go out sooner or later, but I think with some good driving technique (not dropping the clutch, and taking your time to depress the clutch slowly) then you will make the most out of your CSC life. 1st and 2nd gear are rough due to short gear ratios but I never had a problem.

IMHO get a Black one <3
I'm probably going to stick with a base model, and keep it for a long time because of the miles I will put on it, its going to depreciate quickly anyway.

My garage is full so the Z will have to stay outside. I'm going to try ,and get a Silver one since it will be easier to maintain over the years. Thanks for the info!

The Base 370 seems like a lot of car for 30k. Question for everyone, I know this is a 370 page, but what else would you guys consider for a NEW fun DD if 30k was the price cap? I don't think there is anything else out there.
abmobil is offline   Reply With Quote