View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 09:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
justsomeguy
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z 6MT
justsomeguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbphoto47 View Post
Hey guys, I've been on this website many times as I am looking to do my research about owning a 370z. I have not yet purchased a 370z yet but I have my eyes set on a 2013 Nismo 370z. I've been able to get a lot of my questions answered from reading on here, but I have a few more.

This will be my first car I will have ever purchased and I am looking to make it everything I've wanted to have in a car. Over time I am going to be dumping a lot of money into this car and please understand that I realize how much money it will take to make how I want it, and it won't just happen overnight. I'm just going to list off my questions, and I thank you guys for your time to help answer them.

What is the best sounding exhaust out there for a 370z?

How do I know what suspension rides best? I am interested in Air suspension because I've heard it rides well and I really don't want to be scraping all the time. but I'm not that much into the look when it's fully slammed on the ground and has a ton of negative camber in the back wheels. What coil overs drop a significant amount and ride smooth? How many inches does it take to drop it fairly low?

I'm looking to get a White 370z, if you have any wheel suggestions that would look good, please share with me.

Also, since this is my first car that I will be modifying. What kind of things should I look out for? What needs to be replaced often with a lowered car? I understand when lowering a car you have to make adjustments to the camber and fenders. But what else? I'm sorry if I sound like a newbie because I am haha.

I know that the Nismo comes with 350hp, what upgrades can I do to the car (besides adding an exhaust) that will improve horsepower.

Any advice or suggestions are welcome, I'll give a link to what I want my 370z to look like once it's all completed with mods, wheels, suspension and all.
Exhaust and Drop: BC Coilers with Swift Springs ( perfect for DD use) I have an ARK Grip Catback (Not lower friendly google images to see why) I suggest u get Fast Intentions if u wanna lower ur car or motor dyne. I have the Grip because I wanted an exhaust that would go WAHHHH when i went WOT but not have drone while cruising. the swift springs on the BC make a big difference. AIR is a lot of money.. IF you're not gonna do the hella frush look don't bother... it also takes up space in ur trunk too. rear fenders are stock rolled.. front may need to be rolled.

If you think mods are gonna be expensive for ur car wait till tire prices rape you out the *** for 19s... I also have Stillen Gen 3 Long tubes.. Berk HFC.. I don't think these will really make power for u unless u have a tune tho.. I just got it for the sound (:

If you are planning on tracking I suggest Fortune Auto 500 series with Swift springs as well. gl and drive safe
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote