View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 04:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
RobV
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z TS Nav/M6
RobV is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidZ370 View Post
What're you talking about dude.. i can name a plenty. EVO STI 350ZHR were not talking about your finance lol, resale value is resale value and it sucks.
What are you talking about.....and what does my financing have anything to do with ****? In 6 years it will still be worth $20k. I paid $34k for mine. So if mine is still worth 20k in 2020 I will be happy with that. My financing along with everyone else's has nothing to do the actual price you paid for the car. That is the price of not paying cash. Name these cars,show me.....Nissan resale isn't as bad as it's made out to be. I just bought a 2015 Frontier for $25k & traded it back in and got $20k for it after a year. So basically I leased it for a year for $5k. If I only lose $14k on a 6 year span I am not crying. It's not a rare Ferrari which is about the only cars that go up in value after purchase. Your buying a 2 seat sports car which isn't at the top of most peoples practicality list. The cars I see you trying to compare it to are 4drs or AWD 4cyl cars which are more purchasable for most being the kids can sit in the back. What's the resale loss % of a 2 seat sports car like a Miata or Porsche or Corvette? You have to place the car in it's bracket,not in a family friendly type car.

Last edited by RobV; 04-13-2016 at 05:08 PM.
RobV is offline   Reply With Quote