View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 04:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Solidus' Boosted Performance 15' Nismo Build.

I'm just gonna go ahead and start this now rather than wait till after all's said and done to try and describe what I did.

My Z is a 2015 Nismo that I currently have modded with HFC's , Takeda Longtube intake, Ark GT-F springs, MXP exhaust and 305-50 rear Bridgestones. I had started tuning the car with uprev but stopped once I was concrete on going FI. I figure it's a waste of time to get the perfect NA tune for bolt's when I'm going to have to start all over in a matter of a month or two.

My goal is to build a reliable car capable of 500+ rwhp running at a max of 11psi since the motor isn't built. Purchases to put me on the road to boost to date:

52mm Prosport Halo gauges. Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Wideband
Greddy Profec OLED EBC
Southbend Stage 3 with 19lb billet flywheel (Full kit from Zspeed)
Mishimoto Radiator with 12" fans
Z1 Motor mounts
Kuda mount (It's a phone mount but I'll use it to mount the EBC with swivel)

That's all I'm waiting for delivery of right now.( Gauges are here now.) I'm on the fence about the CJM S1 fuel return as an immediate purchase but I know for sure I'm getting it at some point in the near future. On that subject I'm very open to advice as to "Do it now" or " It's ok to hold off for a minute". I was thinking about heat wrapping but I may pass on that. Another issue I have is on whether to go JB or BB for the turbo.

I contacted Sasha a bit back and he had kit's, so my immediate hope is that nobody buy's the last one before I'm ready to pay for it next week. So as of now the only things I need are to pay for the kit, possibly pay for the S1 fuel return and also a maybe on heat wrap.

I'm at least a little lucky to be able to sell off a few parts to finance some of the peripheral due to taking off the takeda and having a set of HFC's with 500miles on them aaaand a brand new in the box set of resonated test pipes I can pawn off also.

The clutch kit should be here by early next week and the plan is to install the clutch and be able to break it in before the car goes in for the install.

So here goes another fabulous BP Creation.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote