View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 02:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Abs and slip light

Hey everyone I need some help. My ABS light and slip light recently came on on the dash. I hooked up my code reader and tried to see if there were any codes and there were none. I reset the codes anyway just in case there was one in the background. The lights will be off when I start my car but after the first minute of driving both of the lights turned back on. I checked my brake fluid and it's not low at all. I was hoping the light would turn off by itself but I put 100 miles on the car since and it has not turned off. Any ideas? 6 speed manual