View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sbphoto47
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z
Sbphoto47 is on a distinguished road
Smile New to the forum. Have some good questions!

Hey guys, I've been on this website many times as I am looking to do my research about owning a 370z. I have not yet purchased a 370z yet but I have my eyes set on a 2013 Nismo 370z. I've been able to get a lot of my questions answered from reading on here, but I have a few more.

This will be my first car I will have ever purchased and I am looking to make it everything I've wanted to have in a car. Over time I am going to be dumping a lot of money into this car and please understand that I realize how much money it will take to make how I want it, and it won't just happen overnight. I'm just going to list off my questions, and I thank you guys for your time to help answer them.

What is the best sounding exhaust out there for a 370z?

How do I know what suspension rides best? I am interested in Air suspension because I've heard it rides well and I really don't want to be scraping all the time. but I'm not that much into the look when it's fully slammed on the ground and has a ton of negative camber in the back wheels. What coil overs drop a significant amount and ride smooth? How many inches does it take to drop it fairly low?

I'm looking to get a White 370z, if you have any wheel suggestions that would look good, please share with me.

Also, since this is my first car that I will be modifying. What kind of things should I look out for? What needs to be replaced often with a lowered car? I understand when lowering a car you have to make adjustments to the camber and fenders. But what else? I'm sorry if I sound like a newbie because I am haha.

I know that the Nismo comes with 350hp, what upgrades can I do to the car (besides adding an exhaust) that will improve horsepower.

Any advice or suggestions are welcome, I'll give a link to what I want my 370z to look like once it's all completed with mods, wheels, suspension and all.

Last edited by Sbphoto47; 04-13-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Sbphoto47 is offline   Reply With Quote