Thread: 370z DD?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 08:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmobil View Post
Hello everyone.
I don't have a 370 yet, but I'm strongly considering one for my next DD.
Current DD is a 95 Nissan Hardbody V6 5mt. Running strong with 214k.
Other ride is a 13 Titan Crew Cab.

The Titan will remain my wknd ride, but I've decided I need something sporty to help me enjoy my 90 mile round trip daily commute a little more. I know the 370 is not the most practical choice for that.

I feel the bang for the buck for a new base model is really good, and I can keep the manual trans. Was considering CPO G37 sedans before.

I know tire life isn't great, but with mostly hwy miles is it possible for me to get 30,000 miles out of a set of tires? The car won't be tracked. Also has Nissan made any changes at all to the CSC? I'm hoping if I buy a new 2016 or 2017 model I won't have to worry about that. Those are the biggest things I'm questioning at the moment.

Thanks for any feedback!
since u have the titan for other tasks, im sure u can wing it no problem. there are tires dat last longer dan the 8-10k i usually get on my summer tires.. like check out the continental tires.. might even suggest the DWS06. i started running those on my STI this winter, not bad. i mean u cant DWS06 in snow with the Z, but u can use ur truck for snow driving if any.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote