View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzDz View Post
I hope an oil cooler holds up and lifetime warranty
Prior to contrary belief, I have Mishimoto parts and have not had an issue with mine. Originally bought the universal oil cooler kit accidentally off of a vendor (not mishimoto) on amazon and it didn't come with the correct mounting bracket for the Z, called mishimoto and they sent me the entire bracket free. no shipping no handling. Their customer service is definitely up there.

In business there is a certain grey area that companies have to be over and not under to sell a product. If the product fails too many times out of a certain batch they have to classify it as a defective product. If they had too many claims about their product they wouldn't be able to shelf it and sell it until it was proved through testing that it has been fixed.

Another example is EVO-R (not taking customer service into consideration here):
do they have fitment issues? Sometimes
have I ran into any with them? No.
Are they still in business? yes

Every aftermarket product in this industry is made slightly different and can never control if you part goes bad.

You could order a complete VARIS body kit from Bulletproof Automotive or even VARIS itself, and if during production the product is made slightly off that is how it is. If the customer is fine with it then they keep it. If it is unusable then you have it sent back.

Maybe asking the vendor their exact return policy and how to have everything returned in an orderly and smooth fashion incase of defects should be something that the BUYER initiates and figures out with them; not blaming the Vendor for not being able to accept the returned product due to being outside of return policies. I, myself, always ask for a specific step by step return process for defects and coverage behind the shipping insurance to be emailed.

I also figure that if their product was such crap like everyone says they wouldn't be in business today.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 04-12-2016 at 03:11 PM.
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote