View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 02:21 PM   #5330 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteXpress View Post
When I originally ordered my Stillen exhaust I was told the turnaround was about 2 weeks, when in fact it took well over a month to get delivered. Still not as long as FI but the wait was still there.

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the Stillen exhaust but when comparing the two you can see the FI is lighter with less bottlenecking and the quality is a notch better. From the rear view standpoint the FI wins hands down as this thing looks like it's ready to kick some A$$. The sound of the FI exhaust is what excites me the most when driving my Z, the Stillen had more of a rasp as the FI has more of a growl. You literally want to stay deep in the throttle while driving the FI to hear the beautiful notes it produces at varied RPMs.

Again at the end of the day it's all about preference, both are really great exhaust but the FI just excites me more during my Driving Experience
Thanks for the input. Yes the FI looks awesome from every view. I am so confused; do I get the Stillen and enjoy it sooner or get the FI and wait for 8-12 weeks??? Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote