Thread: SoCal Z
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 01:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Yeah I wish you'd be a lil more motivated :/ haha I still gotta come up to you for the title transfer -.- I haven't forgotten just keep getting caught up and convincing my wife to ride for 3 hours in the car that is killing her back isn't working out haha. You know anyone selling a good bucket seat for a good price? Lol
Bucket seats wont help any, They would be worse than the 40th/touring seats lol. If anything she needs one of those memory foam pillows behind her back for the ride. I told you that my dad will do some work on her and she will feel much better. He said he isn't charging you guys anything either porque estan los amigos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
I think I'm going to make a post calling out to SD z peeps hah. We should do a LA chapter and an SD chapter. We could meet up once a month for sure once they grow?
That would be an awesome idea brotha!

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote