View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 11:20 AM   #1800 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
LOL, you don't see young guys in most sports cars with a price point of $100K... why, you don't have the money to buy toys like that and you should be spending money on your children if you have them. Save and invest your money so when you are older you can play with the big boys and enjoy the golden years. If you can't tell I'm one of the "Old Guys" and you can just try and keep and keep up with my old slow a$$, power hungry, mid age crisis, young girl lovin, Sugar Daddy and AARP discount gettin MFn self!!!
ey babe lookin for some azn luvin? eh eh eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Yea, if I didn't remarry at the age of 57. There could have been a 458 sitting in my garage.
OR you can haul it on your motorhome so you don't need to have a tow cab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post

Don't get me wrong, marriage is a great and wonderful thing..... however.... just not for me...
make money, buy fast cars, and make love to women. oh and beer and steaks. that's the dream for a true male petrohead. I hope.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote