Thread: Curbs/Driveways
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 07:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew303 View Post
Those of you that have to get onto a curb to pull into your driveway, what was your solution? I'm buying a house and although getting the Z up the driveway was a concern I couldn't let it rule out a house. I have nismo so the ground effects make it harder as it plus boosted performance kit (turbo under car) so I'm really worried about scraping when pulling in or out.
Two years ago I tore out my old driveway and re-poured it. I have a nice, smooth transition from the driveway to the street which is Z-car friendly...