View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 01:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
chrismau808
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z 7at sport
chrismau808 is on a distinguished road
Default Aerojacket contact number?

Anyone have their contact number? or even address? I wish I would have seen the other thread about problems with aerojacket before I ordered from them. Dirty AF that company. It makes me wonder when did companies decide that they don't need to stock the **** they make and sell!? When did it become the norm to have to wait months for something after purchasing it, especially when the company is based in the US?

This is like going to Little Ceaser's and waiting 20 min for a "hot and ready pizza" or going to KFC and they're out of chicken breasts....WTF!? (LOL...just happened tonight, that's how I got the connection.)

Food humor aside...aerojacket, answer my emails and make my ****, you guys make like 6 things and you can't make a frp duckbill in under 2 months? Crazy thing is I went with frp over carbon fiber because they said they could get an frp duckbill made quick. Body part companies that sell parts they make, all you guys should try to sell parts that you already made, or maybe take a damn deposit instead of all the cash up front so you guys have some incentive to finish in a reasonable amount of time.

Sorry to all for the rant, unless you are from aerojacket and other body part companies that take money for something and then take their damn time making the part. Hurry up already!