View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 04:59 PM   #302 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Weez are you moving near Orlando? Or should I say "nearer" by any chance. I'll be undergoing the same process pretty soon. Just ordered Prosport Guages today. ( Oil Temp, Oil Press and Wideband Prosport Halo's ) Ordering Southbend Stage 3 with Southbend Billet Flywheel, BDE engine mounts and Mishimoto Radiator this week also. I have to make a choice between the Greddy Profec OLED or the Eboost2 for boost controller but all that will be done in the next day or two. Then next week I cough up the money for the Turbo kit. I just have to buy a new vehicle before I get started with the install.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote