View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
fire165
Base Member

Drives: 14.370Z. Auto Sport
fire165 has a reputation beyond reputefire165 has a reputation beyond reputefire165 has a reputation beyond reputefire165 has a reputation beyond reputefire165 has a reputation beyond reputefire165 has a reputation beyond reputefire165 has a reputation beyond reputefire165 has a reputation beyond reputefire165 has a reputation beyond reputefire165 has a reputation beyond reputefire165 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Me vs dealer. Help

I need any help I can get.
I have a 2014 sport automatic bought new currently 15k miles.
Last month the car suddenly went on limp mode on the highway, where i couldnt go faster than 30mph. Luckly i was close to dealership.
They said i needed a valve body. Took them a few days and was fixed under warranty. However on my way back home, the car would not accelerate while sitting at the light, until a second later...then violently the car would jump forward....feels like brakes are "stuck" or maybe trans issue?
Took the car back, and duplicated the issue to tech on a test drive...he acknowdleged. Few days later, they called me and said "nothing they can do, cause its normal"!!!!!

Called nissan corporate and they instructed me to get a second opinion.
Any ideas?
fire165 is offline   Reply With Quote