View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 11:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
RadioFlyer
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S S/C
RadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

I was out of ideas when I had the same problem. As a last attempt at *anything*, I looked up wire shielding in case there was any interference getting in the way of the TPS extension cable supplied by Stillen. That's the one that crosses over the front of the motor. I ended up wrapping my cable extension cable from connector to connector with aluminum foil, and letting it ground itself on the block. I used electrical tape to secure it, and made sure there were not any exposed wires. Well, coincidence or not, I haven't had the problem since. It's worth a try, won't cost you anything.
RadioFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote