View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 10:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
wymoteeZ
Base Member

Drives: 10 370Z Sport PW MT
wymoteeZ is on a distinguished road

Here we go.
To sum it up so far. Originally getting code p1239 after Z disables itself in limp mode. Replaced full Throttle Body Bank2/left/driver-side. After the same problem, to see if it might be the lower-filter MAF air-turbulence problem, I switched the MAF cables under the hood to see if it would fault Bank 1 throttle position sensor instead. I am now getting the same p1239 code after that switch. So, it does not matter which MAF is sending the signal for Bank 2.
Moving forward to the Stillen Throttle Body extension cable. I checked continuity of each wire in the TB extension cable used for that Bank 2 Throttle Body. That looks good.
I have also used Osirus to check that my Accelerator Pedal is sending proper Voltage to both Banks equally.
I'm stumped. Had my 4 yr. old battery showing 12.00 volts at rest with Osirus.
Pulled it & had it tested --> showed good --> bought a new one anyway, & putting it in today.
GTM STAGE II TT, EXTERNAL WASTEGATES, FI 3" TDX, BLITZ EBC, SZ HIGH 5, FI 500E FUEL RETURN, WALBRO 525, ID1050, ZEIT FLEXFUEL E85, SD TUNED with ECUTEK by SEB, SZ HIGH 5 CLUTCH, 2014 NISMO GUNMETAL WHEELS, 2015 NISMO FRONT, REAR, & SIDE SKIRTS
wymoteeZ is offline   Reply With Quote