View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bummer
Premium Member

Drives: 13 370Z RTS SR M6
Bummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond repute

Kevin, you have mail.

For the public record, I've used the 303 cleaner and protectant since I first got a 370Z Roadster in early '12. I love the stuff. They work.

I'm not saying that Raggtopp doesn't. The store I went to had 303 and not Raggtopp. No choice leads to simple choices.

As I've said several times in the past I use the Protectant twice a year, applied with a cheap non-foam paintbrush. I put it on in the Spring then again in the Fall. Takes at least a bottle each time. At over $1000 for the fabric part of the top, I figure it's worth it.

I haven't treated the top since early Fall of last year. I went out the other day after a light rain and the water was still beaded and had not yet soaked in. Eventually it did soak in, but since there's no magic that's to be expected of any fabric, even treated.

I have a long handled soft bristle brush I use to scrub the top with when I use the cleaner. I clean, then I protect. The rest of the time I try not to touch. So far, so good.

Bummer is offline   Reply With Quote