View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 02:36 PM   #1752 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Nissan is fvckin up all types of ways. We really need the new Z sooner than later. But C & D's "isolated incident" and Nissan's lackadaisical attempt to NOT deal with the CSC failure properly has lead to the downfall of this car with new buyers. Though most complaints are really bunk and C&D trumped to push people into BMW's and Honda's. (C&D is so bought/rigged by 3 companies, GM, BMW &Honda) but I digress... In some ways... I'm beginning to see how Nissan may potentially giving up. They camaro has set a new standard at $40,000. Even in their v6 cars... Nissan is gonna have a lot to prove... and I hope they don't take the cowards way out n just not build a new car. Subaru still makes an ST'I though it's not popular like before. Nissan can still make a Z.

The Z is still the best handling car from 300-500hp under $50,000. That's why I'm still in one. They joy of driving this car is AMAZING...

But, that said. I can't ignore Nissan's shittiness in certain aspects