View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 11:41 PM   #72 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
man I feel bad for the the people in here saying they wont launch, wont drive hard, wont ever use the car's full potential.......poor Z's out there need loved and used properly aka redline and run that car like it was intended to be ran.

Amen to that!
Even my stock Z goes through rear tires every 15-20k miles...and I'm almost "50"
The old girl can pedal down the track in the high 4's on a hot summer night & manage to run a 13.1 second quarter @105 mph w/300 lb. man in it (includes clothes & helmet)
And on a longer track; will go 0-156 in less than 35seconds...(that's the governed speed @ almost 7k in 5th gear (1:1)...so, don't know if they scared or just ease around and look pretty....Oh; and I can consistently log 27+ mpg with it/ worst tank 24mpg.
Milage at the track doesn't count.
Now/ with a few mods being installed,,,we'll have to go out & redo some numbers!
Have a nice weekend folks!

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote