View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 10:33 PM   #40 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphiteZ View Post
I did some research on the Civic Si. The used car price is so high that the performance/$ ratio doesn't work out. Any Si owner here can chime in?
can't speak about the latest model Si, but haven't really heard anything good. i had an 07 Si coupe and, granted it's almost 10 years old, it was a decent car. it wasn't fast, it wasn't a POS. it was a good starter car (1st car I bought straight out of college).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk McGurck View Post
My ideal daily would be a 2006-2012 Civic SI or an Acura TSX. Manual, peppy, four door, sunroof.

Are you looking used or new?
the new Si and TSX share the same engine (someone correct me if im wrong). my only complaint with my 07 Si is rev-hang.