View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 09:48 PM   #71 (permalink)
N8GTOL
Base Member

Drives: and flies
N8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
man I feel bad for the the people in here saying they wont launch, wont drive hard, wont ever use the car's full potential.......poor Z's out there need loved and used properly aka redline and run that car like it was intended to be ran.
Don't get me wrong, I drive my Z hard and often. I just choose not to launch it at maximum potential from a stop. Mainly I don't drop the clutch from 3 krpm because there is no point on the street and when I track I am not 1/4 mile racing. Also, launching from a dead stop is many times harder on the car's mechanical components than just driving hard and I want to beat on my Z for many more years to come.
N8GTOL is offline   Reply With Quote