View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 11:47 PM   #3286 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayha12 View Post
the "kit" 24-105L lens is actually pretty legit and versatile. 24mm on a FF is pretty darn wide. I shoot with a 6D and love my 17-40L, didn't want to dish out the extra $$ for the 16-35L. If you're looking for a prime in the 100mm range, I would suggest the 135L, it's one of canon's sharpest lenses and the bokeh it produces is amazing at f/2. Otherwise I'd suggest any variation of the 70-200L based on your budget. I shoot with the 70-200 f4 non IS, which is the cheapest one and I love it! Produces amazing portraits and still shots for car shoots
Many thanks, this definitely helps with my decision!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_lee View Post
Thanks Tracie, I love your work too Honestly, I'm excited to see you getting in the game again! Having a little one is perfect practice to capture all those moments
It's tough to find time to even get photos of him. I have so many creative ideas but to execute them always requires money that I don't have lol. I'm hoping we make it out to the USGP this year so I can get some track shots. I gotta step up to your level. Height would help too lol.