View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 10:36 PM   #54 (permalink)
instroke
Premium Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
instroke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
Back to having issues while on the dyno.. I just cant win with this mess.

Ive checked everything, while cold the system is fine, as it heats up the pressure drops to levels that cause lean conditions under WOT. I have started looking to see what the GTR guys are doing.

Something has to be wrong with my intank setup, I mean no one else has any issues at all. Charles, would you entertain me purchasing a new basket with all the mods done by you so that would rule out anything wrong with my intank setup.

I checked my leak down pressure and the car has no issues holding pressure after the pump is unplugged now, which rules out internal leaks I would think. I did hit ~500rwhp on the dyno before the car started to act up. so that is a plus but had to stop afterwords because she started really leaning out.

Ughhhh.
Mitch.. I mean no one else has any issues at all. WHAT..!

I am trying to work somethings out myself too, I believe it's part of being a Z owner, I only wish I had taking Auto 20/30 in high school. And I am kicking myself for it now. Hang in there Mitch - but have you considered Zat Zuma's Dual Fuel pump for sale? I think he still might have it. Hope you work it out.
instroke is offline   Reply With Quote