View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 08:07 PM   #6827 (permalink)
barncobob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370Z auto
barncobob has a reputation beyond reputebarncobob has a reputation beyond reputebarncobob has a reputation beyond reputebarncobob has a reputation beyond reputebarncobob has a reputation beyond reputebarncobob has a reputation beyond reputebarncobob has a reputation beyond reputebarncobob has a reputation beyond reputebarncobob has a reputation beyond reputebarncobob has a reputation beyond reputebarncobob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulZ370 View Post
Well, the weather here was perfect... temps in the mid 70's, a little cloud cover mixed with sun... and me sitting at home doing nothing... so, I decided a little trip in the Z, newly equipped with Michelin Super Sports, would be in order... My GAWD those tires so improve the car's handling ... the Z seems to be on rails - 90 degree turns might as well be straight lines. The road trip, 45 minutes out and back on country roads and Interstate just made my day...I've been waiting so long to put these tires on the car (waiting on the Goodyear OEM's to expire), that it's almost like my birthday. Hah.. not to mention my garage smells of newly broken in tires... yeah, grinning ear to ear as I write this...