View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 05:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
RadioFlyer
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S S/C
RadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Nismo370z View Post
i have the same problem for my stock clutch im not happy how it doesnt grab right away.....if i get a clutch kit flywheel master cylinder and slave cylinder like SOUTHBEND stage 3 clutch will it grab rite away like no DELAY perfect shifting WITHOUT any custom stuff or what?????
Sorry, I was hoping someone else would be able to chime in on this issue. But I have a Southbend Stage 3 clutch and 'Quiet Disk' flywheel. Upgraded Zspeed CSC as well. I've noticed that *I think* it was an improvement, but I wasn't paying attention to this specific issue when I changed those parts out - my stock parts were slipping under power, so that was the focus. As far as the shift lag, I also reprogrammed my throttle tables at the same time, so that's why I was waiting for someone else to respond. The biggest differences aside from the new parts holding the power, was the weight of the clutch pedal and the grab point. But even with these parts, I'm still feeling a bit of delay on the release at high RPM's. So it might help, but if your parts are holding the power, I would think that the clutch delay valve would make more of a difference.
RadioFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote