View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 01:27 PM   #123 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Judging by the way she felt on the road Sunday, it must be into the 500's. I think the sound of the Tial gave me a 25 shot! Theres so much air coming from that monster that if I pointed it backwards it would act like a turbine and propel me forward a bit..lol.

I do have another trick up my sleeve to pick up a few more ponies. If it works well, which I am pretty sure it will, it will become a part of the kit and not add any cost.

My only worry is that since I have never dealt with the shop, they might tell me to "wait in the lobby" and I will not be able to take any video of it. I guess we will see in a few hours.