View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 11:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
iJDMTOY
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
iJDMTOY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashley View Post
Pulled the plug and ordered this item in November... Install delayed due to snow and cold weather so Feb I finally installed and I was pleased with the outcome even though the reverse bulbs did not work not at all. Less than 60 days INSTALLED the red leds start to fade and when I called I was told "90 days since sold, nothing we can do"..

Bummed
Love the look and would like a replacement. I will not purchase these again with such a short lifespan.
I deeply apologize for the partial light up issue that's occurring with your set of rear fog lights. We have sold quite a number of these rear fog lights in the past and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Partial light up is an isolated issue for these products.

May I ask where you tapped the wires to? I noticed you mentioned that there was snow and other inclement weather in your location - do you notice any signs that water has permeated through the housing?

Please PM me your order number and email address and I will look into the case notes. I will be in direct contact with the supervisor to see if there's anything we can do to help you.

I would be more than happy to assist members who have inquiries related to product quality and/or installation. Please feel free to directly PM us.

Phone: 626-872-1127
Email: info@iJDMTOY.com
www.iJDMTOY.com
iJDMTOY is offline   Reply With Quote