View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 08:06 PM   #51 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Stay out the left lane!!
i stay in the middle lane lol too many dumb@$$es in the right lane (i.e. they dont know if they want to turn or not even tho blinker is on, they want to pull out in front of you at the last minute, etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I gotta say.... we have a pretty awesome group here. Even Kenchan too!

This is really a great forum.
kenchan is a TRIP! kenchan, bro if you see this (which you prob. will), you crack us up!

as much as i love this forum, it's just a matter of time before it turns into my350z.com where kids try to take over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
I'm almost 50, old enough to know better/ but sometimes get that itch & don't care...yes these cars draw attention/ you may see 1 for every 12-15 Camaros or Mustangs.
this is EXACTLY why i drive slow bc knowing how much attention our cars get, i want the other person to stare as much as they can lol