View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 09:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
Without getting on a soap box, and definitely not trying to gripe at you cobra,
I just think the "well, it's effort to fight the government about things we don't like, so we will just layover and take it"
That kind of thinking is why we have these cameras in the first place, why we are taxed ridiculous amounts, a healthcare system being pushed on us that (last time I checked) 65% of Americans didn't want and has billions of dollars in pork spending. I just hate watching america go further and further to the point where it's like "here government, you know what's best for me, take my money and I won't put up anymore fight than just bickering to any coworkers who will listen."

/rant
I'll take any adjustment to our healthcare system, it's better than watching my premiums double every two years That 65% number is highly suspect, you must watch Fox Noise. (steps off soapbox)