View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 12:21 PM   #38 (permalink)
shihtake
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z
shihtake is on a distinguished road

Bump!

A lot of messages about shipping, so I can include some info here. I have been asked to get shipping quotes, but UPS Ground has them pretty high due to size and weight. If you are willing to take the risk of using another shipping vendor, please feel free. These parts are rare, and it would really kill me to know that they got damaged in shipping, even if insured.

I am willing to ship the wheels, since they're easier to package and less likely to get damaged. My UPS Ground online quote has it between $250-$450 depending on where you are in the continental US. I'll tack on $30 for packaging: foam, cardboard, and lots of tape.

The lip and side skirts will be a bit tricky finding a big enough box, but shipping them will be about $200-$300 depending where you are in the continental US. Packaging will cost $50-80 if I can find a suitable box.

International shipping is probably going to be $1000+ due to customs and the size of the package. If you have a favorite alternative shipping company and would like to take on the risk yourself, please feel free to send me a message.
shihtake is offline   Reply With Quote