Thread: 2017 370z
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 10:02 AM   #58 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

i got my car with 15k on the odo for lower than most of the cars currently listed in the GTA in price and mileage. oh and also from a dealer too. the auto's usually went for 1-2k LESS at the time.

weird... apparently they appreciated in price a bit? lol anyways use the CBB as a guide not as hard rule.

if you are getting a manual, check the fluids. the clutch fluid particularly just to make sure it's in good order.

also i did my csc replacement. the ZSPEED HD CSC will not have a warranty unless you change the master at the same time. you're looking at a ~1500 job or so labour + parts in. you will need an OEM CMC, the aftermarket CSC and a bottle of fluid. labor is about a 4-6 hour job iirc.

this is probably a good time to buy a used one. end of the season is also good as people don't want to store them so they'll let them go for cheaper. but since spring is around the corner they may get the spring fever effect lol

a car is a car. YOU can walk away. i did and found a killer deal literally minutes after.

Last edited by mishuko; 04-05-2016 at 10:05 AM.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote