View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 09:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
wymoteeZ
Base Member

Drives: 10 370Z Sport PW MT
wymoteeZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWillis72 View Post
How long has the Stillen kit been on the car? Is it doing it when you coast to a stop?
It's been on the car four months, 3000 miles. I did the 1st SC oil change 500 miles ago. I would say, yes, to the coasting part. It does seem to glitch when rolling under no load. Even an accelerator pedal release to slow on the freeway.
Also, I took it to redline in 3rd gear yesterday at WOT, & noticed power surging every second or so from 5000 rpm up. If that means something. At least I have ruled out the Bank 2 Throttle Body, and any component built into it. Maybe that just leaves the Accel Pedal assembly ? not sure. To be honest, I don't even own an ohm meter. That will be my next purchase. Then I can properly go through the Nissan Service Manual Diagnosis for dtc P1239.
GTM STAGE II TT, EXTERNAL WASTEGATES, FI 3" TDX, BLITZ EBC, SZ HIGH 5, FI 500E FUEL RETURN, WALBRO 525, ID1050, ZEIT FLEXFUEL E85, SD TUNED with ECUTEK by SEB, SZ HIGH 5 CLUTCH, 2014 NISMO GUNMETAL WHEELS, 2015 NISMO FRONT, REAR, & SIDE SKIRTS
wymoteeZ is offline   Reply With Quote