Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 03:45 PM   #1027 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Abraham was the one who was supposed to get killed by Dwight's crossbow... he's a reasonable target.

Eugene is too important to how the story develops, but then so was Andrea...

I agree that Darryl is the most likely, but he's so popular...
( Click to show/hide )
(and his issues with Dwight actually could facilitate the plot twists for Dwight after they go to war).

Glen should get the honor -- he earned it,
( Click to show/hide )
and whether or not the fans care, its both consistent with the comic
and it would be extra horrible, given that Maggie is there.

I endured a few minutes of the Chris Hardwick Licks AMC and Kirkman's Balls Show, and they had the gall to claim that this wasn't just a "cheap stunt", and that the pay off next season would be worth it.

No, it most certainly is a cheap stunt, and they are writing IOU's their production team rarely makes good on.

I'll hang in to see Negan -- although I usually don't like their deviations from the comic (and not because "canon" , but rather just not better writing), I did like their take on the Governor... well, other than them really toning it down in regard to his various interactions with Michonne, but I certainly understand why they couldn't go there.

So, their version of Negan might turn out to have been worth the wait...

We'll see, I guess...

Last edited by Jordo!; 04-04-2016 at 03:51 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote