Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 01:28 PM   #1026 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

**** this show.

Last night was thinly veiled 90 minutes of cashing in on ad revenue. There was zero reason from a story standpoint to make it 90 minutes, especially when they committed to absolutely nothing at the end.

That first person view of the blood coming down was comical. Pretty sure that was an overlay from MSPaint. Cheap effects to fully seal the deal on a weak *** cheap ******* ending.

I'm mad that I spent time on it this season... I've been struggling since Terminus. "The Walking". Dead was redundant in the title that season.

This season truly cemented itself as the "Toyota Prius" of TV shows - terrible content and execution, but makes for a good run of commercials.
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote